03 August 2015

When you don't watch one season of the Bachelorette...

last season of The Bachelorette featuring Kaityn B. was the first time I've not watched a whole season of the show. When I had learned that she slept with people on the show and it was heavily discussed, and they brought back the douchebag Nick from a previous season, I just immediately became uninterested. 

Skipping this whole season lead to me asking this important question last night:

Who are these guys? Lot of newbies who I didn't recognize because they were all from this past season of the Bachelorette!




So starting from the top there is a guy named Jared who a lot of girls think is is totally fine (um no) haha
then someone named JJ and Tanner and Jonathan. 

Apparently you miss all of this when you skip a season! 


As for the ladies....



I am team Tenley all the way. She's always been a favorite of mine. Why Jake picked Vienna over her I'm not sure any of America will ever understand!


I also am happy to see Carly from Chris Soule's season, although I wish someone would help the poor girl with her dang eyebrows. They were so dark and colored wrong it was all I could stare at when looking at her last night on TV! haha 

Anyone else tune in? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.