22 November 2010

Dancing With The Stars

I seriously have way to much time on my hands right now while I wait for my brother to fly in from Montana. I haven't seen my brother in 2 years since he graduated from college. So while I patiently wait for his flight to land, I have somehow found the time to post 3 posts for the day! Re dun culous I know.



Previous Winners.....

Season 1- Kelly Monaco & Alec Mazo 



Season 2 - Drew Lachey & Cheryl Burke 


Season 3 - Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke 


Season 4 - Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough 


Season 5 - Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough

Who do you want to win?

I have been rooting for Jennifer Grey since DAY 1.



 I will seriously never watch the show again if Bristol Palin wins. Why? Because if the worst dancer wins, Then I think the show is totally rigged!


Your pick?
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I came to view your Top 2 post and had to join in on this one, as well. :)

    J.G. all the way!! :) She looked amazing tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen and Derek and Bristol and Mark in the final 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREE! She did not do well AT ALL last night!

    I think Jennifer or the other young guy, I don't know his name! He did awesome last night with his free style. I think they should be the final two... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seriously pains me to still see Bristol on there! That my friend is a joke! My favorite season was probably the first one! And RANDOM but I really wish Julianne Hough would go back to her blonde hair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed!! i like kyle a lot too and think him and his partner are adorable, but i think j grey has this one in the bag... props to bristol for improving, but she is NOWHERE near as good as the other two

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen an episode of this show, but I did catch a few minutes of Skating With the Stars last night when Bethenney Frankel was on. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was floored to see Bristol still in it. That about the time I quit watching, when she continued to make it through. She's terrible and looks like an awkward string bean trying to wiggle it all over the dance floor.
    Jennifer Grey has been my fave since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, if Bristol Palin wins, I'll freak! She's AWFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still dont see how Bristol made it past Audrina and Brandy...

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.