11 November 2010

CMA's 2010

Well so far out of all the blogs I follow, no one has posted anything about the awesome CMA's last night! (Country Music Awards)

Girl Crush!!! Carrie Underwood is just simply Fab!!!! I had a really hard time finding any picture from the show on the web if you can believe that!!! So, I did what any desperate girl would do, lol the one we site I did find some decent pictures, I just used my cell to take pictures of what I was seeing on my computer since they wouldn't let me click and drag the image to share!









My fave dress on her was this bottom picture the pink dress with the flowers all along the bottom. She's s gorgeous! I never was a fan of American Idol. In fact, the only 2 seasons I thought were any good with real talent, were Kelly Clarkson's season and Carrie Underwoods!

So it's been like 7 hours since I last updated and wouldn't ya know the internet has finally caught up and added pictures from last night so here is a clearer view of the dress I absolutely adore!! 

To bad she didn't win an award, but it's nice to see others win too. Did anyone else watch?







Photobucket
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. She looked amazing in all her outfits!! I love her as well. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better belive I was glued to my TV. Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson were simply AMAZING. Reba rocked it... as always! And Carrie and Brad were so fun to watch. I absolutely LOVED Brad's "Country Music" performance... I was teary-eyed (I know, i'ma loser haha). But most of all love love loved Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton winning their awards... so humble and in love. And of course no need to even mention Carrie looking gorgeous as always and her sweet performance with her Mom... again, teary-eyed! How about Taylor's "What?" Did you catch that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe tv pics... i did watch but i kept looking for a carrie "bumps" since there are rumors that she is prego!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never was a fan of idol either but I love Carrie Underwood! I think she is the ideal American Girl & not to mention beautiful! GO HER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally with you!! i looooved her outfits. my favorite was the last one with the almost tutu skirt and the red. soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched! She is absolutely stunning! Girl crush is right. The pink dress was my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there ANYONE out there who doesn't like Carrie? I mean, SERIOUS girl crush!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I watched! I loved all of her wardrobe changes. I think shorter/cocktail dresses are so flattering on her! Either that or girlfriend knows how to work it haha
    It was a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. carrie is such a goddess! the pink was my fav dress, too. she's so super gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I to have a total crush on Carrie Underwood. That girl is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE HER! she is so classy and simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie looked stunning, as always! I loved all her dresses! The purple and the pink dresses were my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dont understand how she didnt win any awards... She is amazing and so were all her dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed it last night but can't wait to catch a rerun of the awards, I heard some clips on the radio today. I thin Carrie and Brad are PERFECT hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carrie Underwood is GORGEOUS and so classy! Love her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore Carrie! I didn't get a chance to watch the CMA's =/ but she had some AMAZING outfits! =)

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.